From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 13:25:34 -0800
Hi Tom,
I'm really looking forward to getting the new rig on the air.

I'm excited to see how these Alex magnetic loops will do on low power.

Even though I have a balcony we apartment dwellers are sort of restricted on
what sorts of antennas we can erect.

I must admit I've been licensed since the early 1980s.

My original call sign was KA3EEL.

When I upgraded to Extra I got KU3I a call sign I love and will never give
up.

Have a great rest of the holidays and a really great new year.

Eric
KU3I