Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:19:02 -0500
well it seems like the only person that calls is my mom until she figured
out that calling from her cell anyway was racking up there minutes, can we
say duh there?lol
I am thinking too if the cable goes out, your screwed as far as a phone so
why not just get a little cheapy prepayed or something,

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/3833