From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2015 14:29:45 -0500
Hi, folks.

Well, I think I might have just created a shared dropbox link that can be
used by anyone who might be interested in accessing a copy of the ARRL
Antenna Handbook that I have.  Here's the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2p32626uj8ggwzb/AAAvGuaEFttheAa2z1IUke15a?dl=0

If someone could try it, and let me know what you find, that would be
appreciated.

I do ask that whoever tries the link is someone who is truly interested in
the book, since the number of possible downloads might be limited.

One other thing I'll say is that there are many files in this folder, so
hopefully, it will not be too challenging for someone to access the
individual chapter files they want.

Thank

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ