From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2016 12:53:57 -0700
well, if you consider features to be the things that make a radio better,
then, yes, the th F6A is better...if you consider receiver performance to be
the bench mark of a good HT, the baofeng may surprise you when compared to
the th f6a.
Technically speaking, on a scope, the baofengs tend to have better
sensativity and better rejection than the th f6a.
The kenwood HT just has way more options and features like the 220 band, and
the wide receiver with side band etc.
Nice radio, I own one, but for sheer receiver performance and rejection to
intermod, the baofengs beat it everytime.
73
Colin, V A6BKX