From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 17:45:06 -0700
HI Tom,
I too am finally getting reaedy to purchase a Kenwood TMV-71A.

Which computer cable must you get for it?

I will be using an old Dell that only has serial ports for my computer
programs for ham radio.

Also what is the name of this program for this particular rig.

I think I already have a program for the TS480SAT in one of my directories
but not for the Kenwood vhf/uhf rig.

Thanks for the help.

73,

Eric
KU3I

PS I'm using one of the Hy Power very shortened dipole antennas for 20
meters on my balcony for the 480.

Too bad signals are so bad in California.

I mis the east coast for that reason.

In the 20 years I've been out here I've never heard a good signal on HF in
California.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5498 (20101002) __________

http://www.eset.com