From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:28:15 -0500
John,
i too used a 735 a hundred years or so ago.  Good receiver; great
Field Day rig.  There were memories - I used them for band edge
marking - always had a reference point and could interpelate tuning
knob turns to approximate frequencies.  Don't remember a whole lot
else about the rig except it was pretty easy and straightforward.