From:
Mike Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2013 16:40:50 -0330
Hi Steve:

Money's certainly a little tight right now, not to mention I got my eye on
an old KW-1000 HF amp that my buddy has on his bench which could be had for
the price of the LDG.
So I'll probably get him to strip my tuner down and try and fix it. Come to
think of it, I cranked the roller to far the other night and the tuner has
acted up ever since.

73:
Michael