From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:54:57 -0500
Ron,

I just posted to your first message.   To your other questions:

Any lightening protectors are optional.    I already had some here.
You can get them from him, or another source.   If you let him know what
brand  you will be using he can drill  the plate for them.    If you get
them from him, he can drill and mount them if you  wish.

I don't use ladder line, so don't know what provision he has for  ladder
line entry.   Drop him an e-mail, I'm sure he  has dealt  with this.

I do know a lot of people transition to  coax  with a balun at the entry
point to bring coax into the house.

73, Steve KW3A