From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:53:24 -0330
Hi all:

It was the 1A0KM I did work. In my excitement, I must have mixed up the A with a 1. Once I looked up the correct callsign, I felt a little ripped off as I can generally work Italy with 100W in my sleep! LOL
But: as long as its a rare one and not active vary often, now I understand the reasoning behind our throat ripping madness last night! LOL I still don't like the CB mentality that's happening around these stations! LOL Like Father's having they're kids man the mic while they take a smoke break! LOL Plus the Good Buddies trying to proclaim how rood we are with F bombs thrown in, when the station changed from split to simplex, all the while the Good Buddies yelling at us that the station is working split when they just came out of split! LOL
I actually even relaid for a couple of stations before I made my successful contact but the roodness continued! LOL and not even a thanks when I told a K4 and an N2 that the 1A0 was calling them! LOL
Oh well, does this happen allot in CW, which I'm working on? I haven't been cut to pieces yet, although a couple of Pacific DXs wouldn't slow down for me last week! LOL

73:

Michael DE VO1RYN