From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:20:06 -0400
I just change the station.  For those of you who may not have a station in
your area that says they play "everything" we have one in Detroit, and
they are coming on all over.  It is just automated, but the station here
in Detroit at 93.1 is doing well, and some people who listen claim to have
canceled subscriptions to XM or Serious.