From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:18:54 -0400
    John:

I'm so very sorry to hear about your damage, and resultant antenna problems.

If it helps, I hope you know that all of us on the list will help however we
can.  We can provide moral support if nothing else, and hopefully maybe a
good suggestion or two on how to get back on the air with minimal hassle and
minimal expense.

On a happier note, congrats on your upcoming wedding.  Now, if you can get
your future bride to become a ham, maybe in a year or two you'll be in
better shape than you've ever been!  (smile)

Hang in there, and keep the faith!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ