From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:52:16 +0000
GUYS - LISTEN!

Again I say:
the G5RV needs an LC network to  make it a G5RV.
It isn't the length of the top and feeder which determines it to be a
G5RV, it is those with an appropriate tuner, so whatever you have in
your rig for tuning doesn't make 102 top with 34 feet of open wire a
G5RV, the L and C also count.

David

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Forst
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood