From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2015 15:38:11 -0500
Bob:

I have done this, and it has reduced the hum to some degree.

But, the hum still gets slightly but noticeably louder when I transmit at
any power level.

I don't recall having this problem with other similarly rated power
supplies.

Do you think this is normal;  I just wasn't expecting it, I guess.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ