From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:21:10 -0500
Hi, folks.

Here's a question that you won't find every day on this list, but i can't
believe I am the only one who has ever had the following problem:

I recently bought a new Bencher BY-1 paddle for CW operation.  I love the
paddle, and think I now have it adjusted to my satisfaction.

However, I am having a heck of a time getting the Allen wrench that is used
to adjust the contact spacing back underneeth the little clamp on the back
of the paddle.  I suppose I could tape the wrench to the bottom of the
paddle so it's available if I need it at some point, but that doesn't seem
as secure as the clamp arrangement they have provided.

My XYL, who is sighted and also a ham, says that even she has trouble
getting that wrench back where it is supposed to be.

Any suggestions would help, and thanks for putting up with this unusual
question.

I have already split several finger nails trying to work this one out.  HI!
HI!  HI!

Vy best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ