Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:24:09 -0700
winscan will allow setting of allot of the buttons.  I have programmed, set
ctcss and such, I haven't tried the trunking part of it but compared to some
of the other stuff it works pretty good.  I don't claim to be an expert so
if someone has something better for the bc780xlt I would like to hear about
it.