From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2013 23:17:13 -0000
Induction loops are so simple, but companies charge so much for them!

All that is needed is a loop of wire around the auditorium, the resistance
(impedance) of which needs to match the output from the amplifier to the
speakers.
Then putting the hearing aid onto the T s(alternative) setting will permit
you to hear!

It jus takes a little effort ton the part of the hall owner!

Induction loops

ATB

David W Wood