From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:47:53 -0500
Hi Martin,

This is not true.  Now if you are using the text-based Lynx browser, that
will not work because you need the JAVA applet that is common in all modern
browsers.  If you are using Linux, try using Firefox or Google Chrome to
download the file.  I use those browsers and if absolutely necessary even
Internet Exploder (laugh) in Windows.