From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:08:16 -0400
Hi there. I am running a mac and am wondring what everyone is using for accessible satellite tracking. I really only bother with satellites on an occasisional basis, so spending 100 for mac doppler for a few times a year is not going to happen because i can not afford it.  I love the program and it is accessible, bt just for field day use or perhaps camping doesn't seem realistic   I will also run a windows virtual machine and run it uner xp if that is more likely to find me something that is free or cheap enough to grab for field day.  it would really be nice if they would ive you an hour rather than 10 mins for the demo of mac doppler. 10 mins is not enough time for a blind user to even see if it operates properly and set it up

thanks 73 kb7nla