From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:39:43 -0500
well, look at what that radio does! with a recieve range like that, if I
used the 2 meter/220/440 band more then once or twice a year I would
deffinately considder that radio as is, in fact when I am in the markit
again for a hang held most likely I will get that radio, like I said, in my
706 MK II  the quick split feature only splits 1 way, negative, it won't go
positive, I need to play aroudn with it to get the + offset in that radio.