From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 10:25:44 -0700
Hello all,

Since circa 1980 I have had my current call of KD7GC.  In approximately 2
weeks I will be sporting a new call of N7MIT.  I am just waiting for the FCC
to mail the new license to me, to begin using it.

I finally decided that I should request the callsign, and did so about a
week back.  Being that N7MIT had been available since about 2008, I figured
that it was high time for me to get off of my fat arse and submit my
application..  So, if you hear N7MIT on the bands, you will know who it is.

Best 73

Alan, soon to be N7MIT

Alan R. Downing

Phoenix, AZ