From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:48:38 -0400
While I don't fully understand the technology involved, I understand and
appreciate the implications.  Could this information be forwarded to tech
support staff at the leading screen reading programs such as AI Squared?

Thanks.
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.