From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 07:17:40 -0500
Hi,
I know it's a lot to pay for Pac Mate, Braille Note, Braille
Sense etc.  but if you like a Braille Input keyboard and you
don't want to learn all the extras, and you wanted something that
is not as big a Notetaer works.
My husband has a laptop and I wouldn't want to carry it anywhere.
My Braille Lite is much easier to carry.
I also have taken my Braille Note places too.
I just bought a Demo Braille Note because I didn't want to carry
my Braille Sense Classi with me.
It is expensive and made me nervous to carry it around.  Carry
something that cost $1000 around rather than something that cost
over $6000 with extras sure is bes.
Colleen Roth