From:
Carmela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 09:23:41 -0400
Thank you, Steve.
I am not sure how to start the transmission with the Amateur Radio Theory
Course with The Hadley for the Blind in 1976 andand received the Radio
Technician License because my code was fast enough. I couldn't afford the
radio, so I remained that for all these years. throutt the years I practice
the codes and how to CQ. Now, finally, I received the General Class License
through "The Grandfather privilege", but I don't know the procedure to start
talking etc.
I have so much to learn and so little time. I am 75 years old now.
Carmela

: "Steve Forst" <[log in to unmask]>