From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:31:26 -0500
Ron:

I, too, have started getting media error 7 messages when listening to some
internet radio stations, and I'm not sure what media seven refers to.

If anyone knows, please provide this information.

One thing I am starting to feel is that the second-gen Stream, while having
some excellent new features, is not as stable or as consistent in
performance as the first-gen model.  I suppose this is typical with any kind
of a newly-upgraded product, but it does raise significant quality-control
issues in my mind as well.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ