From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 07:00:59 -0400
It probably is too late for a braille test but a VE will read it. There is
very little math if any on the tech test and if the VE team you go to orders
the tests form the ARRL and doesn't make their own, the ARRL supplied exams
are generally the same 2 or so over and over and last I checked didn't have
any math on them.