From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:55:44 -0800
Jim,
That's about what I'd try with my alva if I had too.
Not even sure I'd worry about turning it over, so far as I know a little
denatured alcohol shouldn't hurt anything I know of.  But an 80 char display
like I have is cumbersome to turn over.

So I guess that zap wasn't so bad! <GRIN> but I still feel guilty.That old
rig lies in a box in the garage and I doubt it'll ever come out.

Tom Fowle WA6IVG