From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:28:03 -0500
Hi, Anthony:

I have a similar problem here.  According to information from EchoLink, one
must set their UDP User Datagram Protocol to UDP ports 5198 and 5199.  You
must configure your router to direct all incoming data on these two ports to
the PC on which you have installed EchoLink.

The written instructions are on EchoLink's site.

I am waiting to have a friend of mine do this as I know nothing about how to
attack it myself.

Hope this helps.

73
Bob Martin