From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:43:24 -0500
Hi;
Arrl has offered a classified section for used radios antennas etc which was
easy to use and seemed quite active.  I sold a few things through their
list.  There is a note at the top of their "classified" section that leads
me to believe that service is being discontinued April 30.  Can anyone
confirm this?  Also any idea how someone constructively expresses their
displeasure?
True there is lots of stuff on qrz and e-bay but this site required no
effort and was very user friendly.  Although qrz is usable there doesn't
seem to be an easy way to group the postings into categories, at least not
that I have found.  If I'm looking for hf transceivers, I don't want to read
through antennas, power supplies coax etc.
Richard