From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:53:56 -0400
    Hi, John.

Thanks for the info on the mics.  I guess I just may have to break down and
buy the SMC33.  I do a lot of nets around here, and just hate to be a net
control with a bad-sounding mic.  I can use other Ht's that I have, but the
THF6A is by far the easiest and most accessible.

Thanks for the advice, and I'll give HRO a call tomorrow or Friday, and see
what they want for the SMC33.

Will keep you posted, and thanks again for your reply.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ