From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:54:24 -0400
it's amateur repairs, all info can be found at
www.amateur -repairs.com Bill's a good guy over there, knows his stuff. the cost depends on the problem but I'd be willing to put more in to that tr-7950 for a repair than any newer radio, most newer 2 meter and duel band radios if they break they might as well be throw aways except the real high end ones.