From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:58:18 -0500
It's funny, it doesn't seem to be everyone, I don't see any rhyme or reason
for it. I know several who have had that problem with the 480, a few more
having that problem with the 590 most I know on the air, some I know in
person but it's by no means most or all, but it's enough to make me wonder
about it and note it for if I ever have a radio with a newer cord and have
that problem and certainly enough to make me look out for it if I get one. I
can say most have not been mobile of either one though I wonder if most
would notice the loss of 30 watts or so mobile.