From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 06:55:30 -0500
Thanks, Lloyd for another superb job as net control.

I could actually copy you at times from here in Central Lower Michigan, but
just as often, you were down in the noise.  That would seem to be par for
the course, though, since we are geographically a bit too close for
consistent copy on 20.

Overall, though, I think 20 meters is improving for me up here in the North
Country, and should get even better with time as we get into longer daylight
hours.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ