From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:34:32 -0400
Russ,

I'd be especially interested in your thoughts in general concerning the
differences between the 2.  I have a stream and don't really forsee
switching unless there's a really compelling reason to do so.  I'd
especially like to hear your thoughts on the synthesizer in the book sense
as compared with the  one  in the stream.  Lou