From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 09:51:45 -0400
A sincere thanks to Barb, and everyone else for all of your support.

As you can imagine, this has not been easy, but often, major life-changing
decisions like this are quite difficult.  Nevertheless, if thought through
carefully, things usually do work out in the end, and I'm sure it will be
that way in this case.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ