From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:00:19 -0500
Well, faced with the choice between that and bankruptcy, which way do you
think it will go.  Unless they've already dug themselves such a deep hole
that it is only a matter of time, I think they will follow the example of
American radio and go commercial.  For the coverage area that they have,
can you imagine what the rate cards would look like for a 30 second spot?

73, de Lou K2LKK