Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:28:22 -0500
Hi list.
I am trying to setup XMLog to show DX cluster alerts for the general class part of the HF bands.
The help file isn't vary clear to me.
Under options, packet cluster alerts, in the bands edit field, do I type in extra to exclude alerts from the extra portion of the HF bands?
Also in the modes edit field do I type in CW and RTTY to get alerts for phone only?
One more question.
When searching my log, how do I get it to show me all the entries in my log?
Thanks in advance and 7 3.