From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:04:05 -0400
It seems you are right, Steve.  A report released just yesterday by Health
and Human Services says that not only will this health care bill not reduce
costs, but it will skyrocket them and Medicare will not be able to be cut
back, but will actually increase in cost.  Obama lied to Congress and to us
just to get his agenda passed.  I am not saying that there doesn't need to
be reform.  I am living proof of that given the trouble I am having with my
insurance company just because I had to have my surgery done out of state.
I also think insurance companies should not be allowed to have an approved
list of medications, and if a medication prescribed by your doctor is not on
it, they won't pay for it.  But this is not the way to go.
Harvey