From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:36:09 -0700
Hi there, Gary! Here's how to do what you want: Step 1. Hit theese keys: alt
plus f plus o plus m. Step 2. Tab through the options tab, the first one you
come to, until you here, check for messages every check box checked. If you
here check for messages every check box unchecked, check the box. Step 3.
Tab once and you will hear, minutes to edit spin box. Move your up-down
arrows to the seeting you want from 1 minute on up. Step 4. Keep tabbing
until you come to the apply button. press it. Step 5. Tab back around until
you find the ok button. Press it. Note that the default is 10 minutes. I
have mine set for one minute. You might be able to type in a shorter value
than one minute. I'm not sure about that. hth. Doug, N6NFF