From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:38:38 -0600
73 wa8jqv de wa9top.  I met Rick on 340 meter A.M. Phone, in 1968.  We have
talked a lot over the last 33 years.  I am sadened on this somber Christmas
to hear of his passing.  I last talked to him on 75 meter ssb ten weeks
ago.  It didn't sound good then alkthough I didn't have any details.  He
did a lot for so many people in different areas.  Music, radio, cw training
software, People with CP, and probably more.  He made the world a better
place because he was here.  What more can a person wish for?
dah dah dit dit dit
 dit dit dit dah dah

Howard