From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:11:57 -0500
        I just put a 15 KW unit here for my home and it is on natural gas.
It does a great job as it can run our AC and two frigs and a freezer.
Also it supplies enough power for electric sove cooking, furnace when
necessary plus my ham station witha KW amp.
In other words, it does a great job!
If you have any questions, just ask!
Best 73.
Lowell  W8QIY