From:
Hai Nguyen Ly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:32:29 -0500
Hi Tom:
To resolve this issue, try the following.
1. Launch Safari and navigate to preferences.
2. Uncheck the Open “safe” files after downloading checkbox
3. Close preferences and activate the link to the .mp3 file you wish to save. The site should download to the folder you have set to receive downloaded files.

Alternatively, you can press option+enter on the link to download the file without making the change above.

73:
Hai, KC1BLT