From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:11:03 -0400
Thanks, Colin:

I operate from 144.34 output to 147.63.  The dualbander Comet is resonant at
144.45 and has an SWR of 2.8 to 1 on 147.63.  It's old and should be
replaced.  Currently I have an MFJ 2 meter tuner just to keep radio happy
and because the 746PRO does not tune up there.

73
Bob

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.