From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2015 03:55:16 -0600
Thanks to everybody for your replies.
I am wondering if a bluetooth transmitter could be driven by the headphone
jack on a radio, and if you could program a cW filter in to your hearing
aids, so that one ear would have a wide range, and the other say would only
respond to 400-600 hz.  That way only the signal you wanted to copy would be
in both ears.
I remember an old MFJ audio filter that used that effect to great advantage.