From:
Michael Babcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:14:50 -0600
I agree with this;; i don't get why the website is offline;; i understand branches being closed, but taking a website off line? um, having a website to process what humans can do, doesn't that help lower the cost of having to hire real people? hmm.
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!