From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:30:12 -0000
Hi Matt,

Not sure what other replies have been made, until I read them, but a really
useful source of amateur radio information for the beginner is the RSGB
Foundation manual.  As you are in the UK, as I am, you can get the handbook
on MP3 CD from the RAIBC.  Also, Check the Active Elements website for info
of helpful organisations.  The address is below.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals