From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 11:33:36 -0700
Hi Ron, CDEX will comvert .WAV to MP3 as well as rip CD's and even
record.  Let me know if you want it and I can send the version that I
use, wich is the most accessible, as far as I know.  Also, the Human Ware
Companion will convert the 3GP files that the stream records in, into
.WAV.  The newer streams come with the soft pack installed, wich allows
recording in MP3 and .WAV.  You should be able to still buy the soft pack
for around $50, I believe!

73:
John

John Jacques