Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:03:55 -0400
I had the big brother at one time, the TS-830.  It had a 25 KHz crystal
calibrator.  It was easy to use, but you did have to tune the finals.  They
were 6146B with a 12BY7 driver, if I remember; I think the same layout as the
TS-820.  I'm fairly certain the TS-520 and TS-530 are similar in that respect.

Steve, K8SP