From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:57:17 -0400
Hi Chris.

The method that I told Tom off list is to do the following.

1.  Open up Windows Explorer, and navigate down the folder tree to the
folder that you want to back up.

2.  TAB over to the file list and Select the files that you want to back up.

3.  Copy them to the clipboard.

4.  SHIFT+TAB back to the folder tree and arrow down to your CD-RW drive.

5.  Paste the files from the clipboard.

6.  Pull down the File menu and choose the "Write Files to CD" option.

7.  The CD drawer will open when the burner has finished writing files to
the CD.

This method works as long as you are running either Windows XP Home or
Windows XP Professional.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 07:36 PM 9/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Guys,
>
>I would be very interested to learn the answer to these questions, also.
>
>Contact me off list at:

>73
>Kris

Louis Kim Kline