From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:47:05 -0700
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Blind-Hams For blind ham radio operators
Subject: Re: GE Super Radios

Walt's advice is right.  In addition, however, once the "use plain text"
radio button is selected, he should tab over to the first "text settings"
button, hit spacebar to activate it, make certain that the MIME radio
button is checked (I'm sure it is in his case), then tab over once more to
the combo box and change the setting from "quoted printable" to "none".
Tabto "okay" and hit spacebar, then tab to "okay" and hit spacebar again
(or hit ENTER twice -- I think "okay" is the default) and he's in
business.

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >
... Ask not for whom the <^G> tolls.