From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 00:31:05 -0700
Alright everyone, let's just Cut The Crap! on this subject.  I am
not the moderator, just expressing my view here.  If you want to
comment on it further, then do so directly to the party with whom
you have a beef.  Reading this kind of crap is not why  I and I
would venture to say, most of us joined this list.   Jim WA6EKS